Travel & Safari Information
Travel document requirements
- Passport (Valid for 6 months after your return)
- Visa (please check with your travel agent, not required for people traveling on a US passport)
- US customs form 4457 registering your weapon in the US.
- SAP 520 form for the temporary importing of your firearm/s.
- Invitation letter from your hunting outfitter.
- Address, phone numbers for Lategan Safaris
- Medical records
- Travel Insurance
Temporary Firearm Import Permits
While all possible precautions are taken to protect you against accident, sickness or other loss, no liability can be accepted in this regard. You are required to arrange your own personal, travel, all-risks hunting and medical insurance.
Balance of the daily fees and trophy fees are payable at the end of your safari. We regret that no personal cheques can be accepted, but we do accept, cash and credit cards (upon arrangement).
Government and the veterinary permits for exporting trophies will be arranged on your behalf, but you are required to ensure that you will be able to import trophies into your own county and that all CITIES permits are in order.